Inside Sales and Marketing Rep at MOLARI Employment & Healthcare Services
Full Time • Central Berkshires • Posted 1 year ago • Required: 4 – 7 years experience • High School / GED •
MOLARI is in search of an Inside Sales and Marketing Representative for a well established company with excellent benefits – working right here in Pittsfield. This is a full time, DIRECT HIRE position. The Inside Sales and Marketing Rep will implement and execute marketing plans and campaigns; track marketing and sales data and eventually learn to identify new opportunities within the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Biologics Industries.
The right candidate would be someone who prefers to work autonomously as they acclimate to the role/company and will strive to really understand the products and the potential market. This position comes with AMAZING, company paid (100%) benefits, and generous bonus and commission opportunities in addition to a base pay of $50K.
Inside Sales and Marketing Representative Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients and potential clients through superior customer service
- Tracks and analyses sales data, trends and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Coordinates and attends trade shows for self and other company representatives
— Registration, Planning and Logistics, Booth set up
— 8-10 Trade Show events annually
Employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LT/ST disability Insurance, Paid Time off, Employer contributed retirement plan, commission and bonus plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
- CRM/Salesforce Experience
- Client Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Development
- Data Tracking
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Organization and Planning
- Research and Analysis
Pay Rate: 50,000.00 Base and generous bonus and commission opportunities
How To Apply
To apply for this position, call our office at 413-499-4546 or apply on our website: http://www.molariinc.com
About MOLARI Employment & Healthcare Services
Find out more about MOLARI Employment & Healthcare Services on their website.