The Greylock Glass is currently accepting new sponsors on a very limited, selective basis. Please contact us about availability.
What is the Greylock Glass?
The Greylock Glass was born in January of 2015 as an alternative news outlet to serve unmet journalism needs in the region. Since then, people have downloaded almost 50,000 hours worth of our podcasts covering arts, business, politics, community, food, and more.
We present stories that are so insightful and unique, audiences are surprised to find their appreciation of our region’s treasures grow even more, whether as residents or visitors.
The Podcasts Market
* Of the 42 Million Americans who listen weekly, 58% listen 1–5 hours each week.
** When you see people walking around listening to their phones with their earbuds in, 8% of the time they’re listening to a podcast when they aren’t having a conversation.
* 31% of Podcast Listeners over 18 years old have an annual household income of more than $100,000, in comparison with just 22 percent of the total population.
* 57% have earned at least a four year degree in comparison with just 42% of the total population.
* 63% are employed full-time.
* 51% of monthly audience listens at home.
* 22% of monthly podcast consumers listen in vehicles.