Full-time receptionist needed – full benefits
Website Teton Management Corp
Real estate and property management company
Can you see the big picture while focused on the detail?
Teton Management Corp is a growing company in Pittsfield, seeking a full-time position in our front office. Candidate must be professional, well-organized, demonstrate ability to multitask, and must pay attention to detail. Note: Teton is a dog-friendly office environment. Full benefits include paid vacation, medical, dental, eye care, FSA, and 401K.
This position requires 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Please submit your resumé to: Erin@Teton.Management, along with an answer to the following question: What do you consider your most valuable skill and why?
Required skill sets as follows:
• Professional phone manner
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Outlook
• Knowledge of and experience with Excel & PowerPoint
• Experience with fax, copiers, scanning
• Experience with general office duties including proofreading, mail merges, general business correspondence