$14.00 per hour
More InformationJob Posting – Call Center Customer Service Representative – Retail
Crane Stationery is a management and employee owned company with more than 250 employees, most of whom are located at the manufacturing facility in North Adams. We also have offices in New York City and Portland, Maine. We are looking for talented, driven and passionate people to contribute to our next century of success.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative in our North Adams location to provide inbound customer service support for our retail customers. The mission of this position is to provide superior customer service experiences to retailers and to strive to not only meet but exceed service guidelines established by Crane Stationery for call quality and productivity. The CSR should expect to have their call quality monitored, participate in regular feedback sessions and coaching and development opportunities and take ownership for their individual growth and personal contributions to the company and customer service center. Training is conducted Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Once training is completed, the selected individual will work a schedule of Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and rotating Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Handle all customer interactions in accordance with internal quality and productivity standards
• Assist retailers on matters of varying degrees of difficulty including questions on products, orders, payments, order status, pricing, complaints, and processing returns.
• Recommend appropriate products, services, and solutions.
• Provide tact, discretion and confidentiality at all times.
• Keep current on Company products, services, design, production, resources, shipping and billing practices to ensure that information provided to the customer is both accurate and complete.
• Process information and document interactions using Crane systems and software.
• Participate in all required product, service, billing and internal training.
• All other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Demonstrates the following characteristics in their work at Crane Stationery: good attendance record, strong customer focus, participates in employee suggestion program, extremely organized work and work area, consistently demonstrates strong follow through, meets or exceeds department metrics and deadlines.
• Formal customer service training or certification is highly desirable.
• Basic math skills.
• Typing skills of 35WPM adjusted or greater.
• Ability to use a PC, mouse and keyboard and navigate Internet with proficiency.
• Ability to write and speak English fluently and articulately using standard pace, diction, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Must have a clear speaking voice and ability to enunciate words to be understood over the telephone.
• Excellent listening skills and ability to probe effectively.
• Ability to maintain strong working relationship with fellow CSRs, group leaders and trainers.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation including empathy, willing and helpful demeanor, ability to resolve inquiries, understand service to sales.
• Able to multi-task (data entry while handling calls) and strong time management skills.
• Able to maintain composure in stressful situations and work environments.
• Current knowledge of Crane Stationery products, services, and marketing campaigns highly desirable.
Physical Conditions and Requirements:
General office environment. Requires frequent and continuous use of a personal computer, a telephone and a headset. The job requires sitting for an extended period of time. The department resides on the second floor and has two sets of stairs for accessibility. Cafeteria is on the first floor. The pace of incoming calls can be continuous. A Customer Service Representative may handle up to an average of 4-5 calls per hour.
Resumes may be submitted to Crane Stationery Human Resources at email@example.com
Crane Stationery offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including day one health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and more. Our company is committed to the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Women, veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
This Ad has been viewed 24 times.