FREE Medicare Seminar . Tuesday, August 13 at 5:30 pm
Preparing Ahead for the Medicare Years
You may have years before you have to enroll in Medicare, but there are some tips and information that you should know before you turn 65.
“Preparing Ahead for the Medicare Years”, to be held on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at their offices at 877 South Street, Pittsfield. This workshop is tailored to those individuals who have not yet reach Medicare age but who wish to start planning for this major switch in their health care coverage when they reach 65.
Presentation will include:
• The “basics of Medicare”, deadlines, who’s covered etc
• Original Medicare
• Medicare Supplements (Medigap)
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Medicare Advantage
• Review Medicare.gov website & drug plans
• Overview of insurance related public benefits.
• Please ask questions!
CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE . Call Shauna at Elder Services at 499-0524 ext 723.