- This event has passed.
2019 Outdoor Season
September 21, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
It’s an exciting new era for the Pittsfield Farmers Market! This season we will be transforming into the first teen-run farmers market in the region- powered by Roots Rising!
Shop for fresh, local and seasonal fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, cheese, baked goods, coffee, flowers, art, and more.
Shopping at the market supports small farms and businesses and strengthens our local economy. Come meet your neighbors and build a stronger, healthier community!
We accept debit and credit cards as well as SNAP, HIP, WIC and Senior FMNP benefits. We are also proud to run “Market Match,” a nutrition incentive program for low-income residents, helping to make nutritious food accessible and affordable to everyone in our community.
A big WELCOME to our 2019 vendors:
– Abode Farm CSA: Produce
– Assembly Coffee Roasters: Pour-over coffee, cold brew, whole bean coffee bags
– Colfax Farm: Produce
– Cricket Creek Farm: 7 styles of artisanal cheese, grass-fed beef, whey-fed pork, and grilled cheese sandwiches
– Four Corners Farm (starting in August): Produce
– Green Heron Farm (starting in August): Produce, eggs, cut flower bouquets
– Lion’s Tooth Farm (May through July): Artisan breads, granola
– High Roads Farm (once per month): Seasonally inspired bouquets, handcrafted loose leaf tea, pottery, signs, unique vintage upcycled jewelry
– Holiday Brook Farm: Beef, lamb, pork, maple products, and honey
– Maynard Landscape & Garden Center (May through July): Perennials, shrubs, and mulch
– Mountain Girl Farm: Jam, jelly, preserves, eggs (duck and chicken), goat milk products, full bakery, goat cheese and prepared food items
– Shire Fire Candles (every other week): 100% soy container candles and wax melts
– Smokey Divas with their 92nd Sauce: Prepared BBQ and Soul food and bottled BBQ sauces
– Square Roots Farm: Produce, eggs, chicken, pork, beef, cut flower bouquets, and hand made lard soap
– Stitchesq (starting in August): Hand-dyed fabric and thread, cross stitching patterns and kits
– Things That Work (once per month): Natural home and body alternatives to common synthetic cleaners and toiletries
– White Goose Gardens: Produce
– Windy Ridge Farm: Produce, and cut flower bouquets
– Wing and a Prayer Nursery: Native organic pollinator plants
Stay tuned for our incredible schedule of events and weekly guest vendors!