I love little tidbits of evidence that surrealism is alive and well — predominantly in countries other than the United States, but this gem comes to us from San Francisco.
This isn’t the newest work by this artist, but I feel like it’s a good jumping off point into the weirdness.
- Best Short Film of the Year at Promofest (Spain, 2020)
- Best of the Month Vimeo Staff Pick (USA, 2020)
- Audience Award at VOID International Animation Film Festival (Denmark, 2021)
- Audience Award at Pssst! Silent Film Festival (Croatia, 2020)
- Special Jury Award at Sommets du cinéma d’animation (Canada, 2020)
- Best Animated Short Film at Roberto Di Chiara International Film Competition (Argentina, 2020)
- Best Use of Sound and Music at Short Sounds Film Festival (UK, 2021)